Monday, July 23, 2007

It's Alive!!




After much adieu http://www.sscm5.com/ is finally a live site. When we announced the new firm in April I promised a killer website to follow. I will admit that it took a lot more to make this happen than first anticipated. Be careful what you promise… However, I believe we have delivered on that promise. And I believe anyone who visits the site will agree.

Though, the “we” is a true editorial “we”.

I cannot overstate my appreciation to the team at Webpage FX (http://www.webpagefx.com/): the firm responsible for logo and web page development. It was a pleasant surprise to find such a qualified team so close to home. William Craig, President and Karie Shearer, Creative Consultant were (and are) easy to work with while providing all of the support the firm required (and will require).

Last, but not least, I have to thank the many members of the industry who served as members of our various focus groups that assisted in selecting colors, logo schemes, web layouts, etc. You are all a major part of the “we”.

It’s Alive!!

No comments: